March 24, 2008
- What a tournament so far. The Vols beat American, and then a spirited Butler team, to advance on to the Sweet Sixteen. They did all this without any real sign of a point guard, but i’m thinking JP Prince(6 turnovers vs Butler), once given a chance to feel more comfortable, will be the PG of the future, no time though, we’ve got bigger fish to fry, bring on Louisville, and then probably UNC. I like our matchup vs the Cardinals.
- At Lifechurch.tv we had our Baptism Bash (rubber duckies and all) and we started a brand new series, The Warrior. It was amazing, and Craig touched on several hot issues, such as how some churches emasculate men.
- Emasculate: to deprive of strength, vigor, or spirit : weaken 2 : to deprive of virility or procreative power : castrate
- My last church had such frou frou things scattered about, even the furniture looked feminine. Craig touched on how typical Mother’s day sermons are usually positive and speak of how awesome our women are, while Father’s Day sermons are usually an opportunity to tell men how they really should act, and what they are doing wrong. Is this true in your experiences? (Leave me a comment)
- No Switch this week, due to Spring Break.
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all–how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Next Sunday’s Title, “The Wounded Warrior”. I can’t wait!
March 17, 2008