August 22, 2008
- To help carry out, The Great Commission, of course.
- It is estimated that there are between 5000 and 7000 different churches in Mexico. Many of these are protestant or evangelical churches.
- It is estimated, the U.S. has over 10 million illegals in this country alone. They need Christ and a church….and Mediashout….:).
- In July 2007, there were 45.5 million Latinos living in the United States, making them the largest minority group in the country.
- There are an estimated 30,000 Spanish speaking churches in America.
- We want to aid churches around the globe, better communicate the Gospel story, the greatest story ever told, in their own language.
- Also, have you ever gone on a mission trip to a spanish-speaking country? Bingo. Buy it, use it, and then give it to them….
March 27, 2008
I’m really excited about this new addition to the Shoutable family. I can think of tons of ways to use this, most notably for FREE, I can use this to run announcements in my Lobby/Narthex at church. Also, when I travel, I can run my presentations on ANY computer, regardless if they have Mediashout or not.
Have you ever wished you could play your MediaShout presentation on a computer that does not have MediaShout installed? Now you can!
ShoutPlayer Basic is a single or dual-screen application that will open and play MediaShout Scripts in a linear fashion. Upon launching, a playback control bar is displayed on your desktop including ‘Open Script’, ‘Fire Previous’ and ‘Fire Next’ buttons, as well as various screen configuration tools.
Since ShoutPlayer Basic has been developed for simple playback of MediaShout Scripts, creating and editing features are not included. In addition, advanced video functionality (video transitions, live video and DVD playback) is disabled, allowing for use on virtually any computer with no additional configuration required.
ShoutPlayer can be used on as many computers as you like and is ultra-portable. Simply copy the ShoutPlayer installer (80MB) to a packed Script folder and your presentation is ready to go.
December 19, 2007
- Page text dissolves (Text, Bible and Lyric cues)
- Stanza-specific BGs (Lyric cues) This means each verse can have a different background.. WOW
- New stanza types (Lyric cues)
- in-text verse numbers (Bible cues)
- Enhanced songselect downloading (ShoutSinger; in Express now)
- Select and fire cues by number (Script window)
- Get Shoutable Media link (Help menu and main toolbar; in Express now)
- Song Group assignment in Import Songs wizards (ShoutSinger)
- “One verse per paragraph” pagination option (Bible cues)
- Bible selection controls in CPB (Bible cues)
- insert Bible passage into text from CPB FG tab, Insert button menu (Text, Bible and Lyric cues)