March 4, 2008
- Today’s focus turns to Texas and Ohio for the big vote: Can Hillary stay in the race?
- Barack Hussein Obama outspent her in those two states 5-1, can she still compete? It appears that Texas is the “all or nothing” state. Other countries are calling our election process a joke. Is it really about the money?
- The Media has written off Huckabee, the guy seems to me to have the most Reagan-esque qualities. During the debates, he averaged 7 minutes of speaking to McCain’s 22 minutes. How can they get away with this?
- Ann Coulter will support Hillary? Watch her HERE!
- Rush Limbaugh has called for all “Ditto-heads”, er, Republicans, to vote for Hillary to throw the DP into a political mess. Watch it HERE!! Can this strategy work? I can’t wait to find out tonight.
February 27, 2008
This photo was from my seat on the floor. Best view i’ve ever had for a ballgame, I could hear every explitive clearly…
Memorial gym has always had a special aura about it, and Vandy played a great game.
The Vols came out looking serious, Vandy came out looking loose, and ready to have fun..Um.. that serious look, i think, was actually stress from wearing the bullseye.
The team called for a “White Out”, everyone wore white, i sat on the floor, so I had my white polo on, forgive me Bruce. But what great seats.
Jay Cutler sat directly behind me, Vince Gill sat off to the left. The stars came out for this one.
There went our #1 ranking, but if we finish strong, i’m sure we’ll get a 1 seed for the tourney. Bring on Kentucky…
February 22, 2008
February 19, 2008
When, where: 8 p.m. Saturday at FedExForum
Tickets: Sold out
The AP poll:
The ESPN/USA Today poll: