October 6, 2008
I’m glad I got to go to the game, even though I had a chance to go over to Knoxville to see UT/NIU. Both would have been nice. Marc P, Jeremy Maurer, and myself had a goodtime tailgating, and catching up. Vandy held the game close for 4 quarters, and made it to the bell, coming out on top….14-13….Go dores….i guess…So much for Corso’s prediction…;)
April 23, 2008
- Is it just me, or is this Hillary vs. Obama thing about to really turn ugly. He outspends her 3 to 1, and finishes way behind in PA. Was it money well spent? How about we settle this WWE style, HERE it is!! (I love the ears, and Bill’s pithy comments)
- Do you ascribe to Lifeboat Theology or Ark Theology. Read more HERE! (leave me a comment)
- I am just finishing the book, “In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day”, and I’m looking forward to Rob Bell’s new one, Jesus Wants to Save Christians.(due out in October)
- Val and I are still looking at testdriving different vehicles..If gas prices keep going up and up, we might need to seriously look into Alternative fuel cars..
- The Vols score with McDonald’s All-American, Hopson, HERE!
- Have a good hump day..
April 15, 2008
March 10, 2008
1 Cor 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Do you ever feel like your labor for the Lord is in vain? leave me a comment.
How about the Vols. We rapped up our first SEC Basketball Title in 40 years, and did so with a 30 point victory yesterday versus SC. Wow, Pearl has this team focused and ready for SEC tourney play. I wish I could go down to the ATL on Friday for the second round games.
We had 3 inches of snow, in Nashville over the weekend, and it was ALL GONE, by noon on Sunday. You gotta love the weather here.
March 5, 2008
From From Church Multimedia. Software For $399, this program boasts the ability to toggle different things on each of your different projectors. This could be a very cost effective way for your church to do triple screen, all being separate. Let me know if you’ve tried this. They suggest you can easily insert your favorite presentation software to view within this program. Let me know if you’ve used this, and how it works?
March 4, 2008
- Today’s focus turns to Texas and Ohio for the big vote: Can Hillary stay in the race?
- Barack Hussein Obama outspent her in those two states 5-1, can she still compete? It appears that Texas is the “all or nothing” state. Other countries are calling our election process a joke. Is it really about the money?
- The Media has written off Huckabee, the guy seems to me to have the most Reagan-esque qualities. During the debates, he averaged 7 minutes of speaking to McCain’s 22 minutes. How can they get away with this?
- Ann Coulter will support Hillary? Watch her HERE!
- Rush Limbaugh has called for all “Ditto-heads”, er, Republicans, to vote for Hillary to throw the DP into a political mess. Watch it HERE!! Can this strategy work? I can’t wait to find out tonight.
February 28, 2008
Starbucks announced that they are partnering with AT&T to supply Wifi access to Starbuck’s 7000 stores nationwide. Starbucks had previously partnered with T-Mobile to provide pay-Wifi access in their stores. AT&T’s new service offers free access to specific customers:
Beginning this spring, Starbucks Card holders can enjoy up to two hours of free Wi-Fi service per day at Starbucks locations offering Wi-Fi access, while more than 12 million qualifying AT&T broadband and AT&T U-verseSM Internet customers will have unlimited free access to the Wi-Fi service. In addition, more than 5 million of AT&T’s remote access services business customers will be able to access Wi-Fi service at Starbucks locations. AT&T will soon extend the benefits of Wi-Fi at Starbucks to its wireless customers.
Outside of these situations, AT&T’s Wifi service costs $3.99 for a two-hour session, or $19.99 for monthly access. Existing T-Mobile HotSpot customers should be unaffected. T-Mobile customers will continue to get free Wifi access at Starbucks due to an agreement between AT&T and T-Mobile.
Of interest, AT&T states that it “will soon extend the benefits of Wi-Fi at Starbucks to its wireless customers”, suggesting that iPhone users will also get Wifi access in the future. AT&T currently provides exclusive wireless service for the Apple iPhone.
February 14, 2008
Love Hurts.. Click HERE!! (its funny, seriously)
January 11, 2008
With this being a voting year, the television is filled with skewed reporting. I find myself floating from Conservative channels to Liberal Channels, hoping I can make heads and tails of who stands for what. I found this website that has helped me discover who i’m most aligned with. Kinda scary, but hey, it is what it is. Check it out HERE!!