May 27, 2008
- I took the family over to Gatlinburg for the weekend, I think I paid $3.78 for gas on the way up. From what I could tell, traveling was WAY down. Usually there are traffic backups through Sevier County, and it actually wasn’t that bad. No form of Media can truly express how beutiful nature really is.
- We stayed at the Kingwood Inn, and was very pleasant. We even had a fireplace, not that we used it on such a hot weekend. The place turned into a zoo on Saturday, people everywhere.
- We made it up to Ober Gatlinburg, to view the mountains, and see the bears (see pic below)
- We missed church on Sunday, but upon returning, I did get to watch two of the messages that were produced for the ONE PRAYER EVENT, Craig’s, and Perry Noble’s. starting this coming weekend, i can’ t wait.
May 16, 2008
Also: Here are some things you could get from his site: A
MMMATTERS when you checkout. This is good for anything in the store, any time they want it, not just Father’s Day!
March 26, 2008
- Its that time of year, most churches are still recovering from a crazy Easter Week, with services on Wed, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Tenabrae, Easter Egg Hunt Saturday and Easter Sunday, this is a crazy week. See what some crazy churches did, HERE!
- And then comes Monday, and for the sake of my buds in ministry, there IS such a thing as a Holy Hangover. Most don’t make it back in to the office till Tuesday.
- And then We Welcome Spring Break, usually a shut down time for lots of churches. I find this interesting, coming off of a “ramp up” period, and then a time of rest, well earned might I add.
- Here’s my question: In A Techie, A/V, Media persons world, how do you feel you did last week? (1-10 scale) leave me a comment.
- How do you plan on Maximizing your “Down Time”, if any, for Spring Break?
- Last Question: When do you turn the page, and start planning “the next BIG thing”? Whats it for: Mother’s Day? Memorial Day? Earth Day? lol! Hit me up!