March 4, 2008
- Today’s focus turns to Texas and Ohio for the big vote: Can Hillary stay in the race?
- Barack Hussein Obama outspent her in those two states 5-1, can she still compete? It appears that Texas is the “all or nothing” state. Other countries are calling our election process a joke. Is it really about the money?
- The Media has written off Huckabee, the guy seems to me to have the most Reagan-esque qualities. During the debates, he averaged 7 minutes of speaking to McCain’s 22 minutes. How can they get away with this?
- Ann Coulter will support Hillary? Watch her HERE!
- Rush Limbaugh has called for all “Ditto-heads”, er, Republicans, to vote for Hillary to throw the DP into a political mess. Watch it HERE!! Can this strategy work? I can’t wait to find out tonight.