August 22, 2008
- To help carry out, The Great Commission, of course.
- It is estimated that there are between 5000 and 7000 different churches in Mexico. Many of these are protestant or evangelical churches.
- It is estimated, the U.S. has over 10 million illegals in this country alone. They need Christ and a church….and Mediashout….:).
- In July 2007, there were 45.5 million Latinos living in the United States, making them the largest minority group in the country.
- There are an estimated 30,000 Spanish speaking churches in America.
- We want to aid churches around the globe, better communicate the Gospel story, the greatest story ever told, in their own language.
- Also, have you ever gone on a mission trip to a spanish-speaking country? Bingo. Buy it, use it, and then give it to them….
March 6, 2008
I found this from churchrelevance.com. It was about MinistryToday, which came up with a list of the ”7 Most Innovative Church Buildings in America“.. Kent Shaffer was nice enough to hunt down these amazing pics for each of these churches. Check the pics out HERE. Is there a church in your area that could be included in this list? When you think of innovative, for a church building, what do you think of? Thoughts, leave me a comment..